The ambition of DJI Store Sofia is to be exemplary and correct with its customers. Part of this engagement is related to the protection and preservation of your personal information. The collection of personal data is only possible with an order or voluntary registration. We guarantee that the collected personal data will not be provided or sold to third parties.
Shopping from the online store
DJI Store Sofia is an online store that sales DJI drones and accessories for them. The online store DJI Store Sofia is owned by TEMPEX Ltd.
- Address: Bulgaria, 4004 Plovdiv, 52 "Kuklensko shosse" blvd.
- Phone: 032/ 390100
- National Phone: 0700 45 199
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Web: store.dji.bg
General Data protection
Art. 1. TEMPEX Ltd. takes measures to protect the general data of the User pursuant to Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR) and the Personal Data Protection Act.
Art. 2. TEMPEX Ltd. processes the general data of the User on the grounds of Art. 6, para. 1, b. of GDPR - processing the data is necessary to execute a contract to which the entity is a party.
Art. 3. TEMPEX Ltd. has published information regarding the general data, which is been processing and the purposes for that and also all the required information pursuant to Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council 27 of April 2016 on protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of general data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/ EC (GDPR) in Mandatory Information on the Rights of Data Protection, available on this address, with which the user declares with the acceptance of and these general terms and conditions that they are familiar with and agree.
Art. 4. When providing the service TEMPEX Ltd. acts only on the instructions of the User of the service and only insofar as it may have control over the general data that the user processes. The contract for the use of service and the use of its functions and capabilities are made available by TEMPEX Ltd.
Art. 5 For security reasons of the user's general data, TEMPEX Ltd. will send the data only via email, created by the User at the moment of registration.
The provisions of the legislation in force in the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to matters not regulated in these general conditions. All disputes concerning the interpretation and implementation of these general terms and conditions and the interpretation and execution of distance contracts for goods commissioned by the online store will be settled by agreement and, in the event of failure to do so, the dispute will be referred to the competent court: on claims by consumers - according to Art. 113 Code of Civil Procedure, and in other cases, if the jurisdiction is not imposed imperatively - before the competent court in Plovdiv, according to the rules of the generic jurisdiction under the Civil Procedure Code, namely the Plovdiv District Court or the Plovdiv City Court.
Rights and limitations for the use of the site
All information posted on this site in the forms of texts, photo materials, etc. is copyrighted and any unauthorized use of the information may infringe copyright, trademark rights, or legal regulations. It is strictly forbidden to use, copy and publicly distribute this information. If you violate these terms, the right to use the site may be terminated.
Process of Order/Purchase
The commencement of the business relationship between the customer and DJI Store Sofia, owned by TEMPEX Ltd., begins after an order has been placed through the online shopping store of DJI Store Sofia. This process includes the completion of required general and business data, compliance with the general conditions for using the online store DJI Store Sofia and finishing the order.
The completion of the order begins the moment a company employee takes part in it. If the order is sent after working hours, but in the working week or non-working day, the execution will begin on the next working day or week. In the event of a change in the value of the ordered goods between the sending of the order and its commencement, the customer pays the goods at the price at which they have ordered them.
The customer has the right to change or cancel his order within an hour, after placing it on a working day. When changing an order which is already made, the customer is not forced to purchase a product with the same value or from the same brand. In case if there is already an invoice, it could be canceled or issued a credit note.
For Bulgaria, DJI Store Sofia uses FREE DELIVERY for all orders over 500BGN, that are sent to speditor's ofice! Orders, sent to customer's address does not have free delivery.
For all other European countries, DJI Store Sofia uses FREE DELIVERY for all orders over 1500BGN
On the territory of Republic of Bulgaria, DJI Store Sofia works with Econt. For international orders, DJI Store Sofia works with DНL and UРЅ.
Purchasing directly from the store
When purchasing directly from DJI Store Sofia (adress: Okolovrasten pat 214, Sofia Ring Mall, floor 2), the delivery price is not charged.
Product review and complaints
Upon receipt of the goods, the buyer is obliged to immediately inspect them and, in the event that he finds obvious defects, the absence of any of the accompanying accessories and/or any of the documents required by Bulgarian legislation, to immediately inform the person carrying out the delivery. If he does not do this, the goods are considered approved, and the buyer loses the right to later claim that it was delivered to him with obvious defects, the absence of any of the accompanying accessories and/or any of those required by Bulgarian legislation documents. Complaints about goods purchased through the online store are carried out according to the rules of ZPCSTSUPS and ZZP (for users only) and/or according to the terms and conditions of their commercial guarantee. Address for complaints: 52 "Kuklensko shose" Blvd., 4004 Plovdiv, Bulgaria or phone 0700 45 199.
Payments can be made by cash, credit/debit cards, or bank transfer.
All prices in the online website are final with VAT.
If the customer is paying by cash, they need to make the payment to the courier when receiving the order. Advanced payment is not necessary. After the payment is made, the contract is in force by both sides.
We can also choose option "deffered payment".
All products offered by DJI Store Sofia are new and come in original package with respective warranty period specified by the manufacturer and according to the law of Customer Protection. If a defect occurs within the warranty period, please contact the authorized service, which address you can find in the warranty card of your product. You can find more information on page Warranty terms.
Return and Opt Out Policy for Distance Sales Contract
Withdrawal from a distance sales contract
Terms: Pursuant to Art. 50 of the Consumer Protection Act, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the Contract concluded at a distance or outside the commercial premises, without giving a reason, without owing compensation or penalty and without paying any costs, except for costs , provided for in art. 54, para. 3 and Art. 55 of the same law, within 14 days from the date of:
- conclusion of the contract - in the case of a contract for services, and in the cases under Art. 228a, para. 3 of the Law on Electronic Communications - calculated from the date on which the user confirmed his agreement with the concluded contract;
- acceptance of the goods by the consumer or by a third party other than the carrier and specified by the consumer - in the case of a sales contract, or:
- when the consumer has ordered many goods with one order, which are delivered separately, starting from the date on which the consumer or a third party, other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer, accepts the last good;
- upon delivery of goods that consist of multiple lots or parts, starting from the date on which the consumer or a third party, other than the carrier and specified by the consumer, accepts the last lot or part;
- in contracts for regular delivery of goods, which takes place during a certain period of time, starting from the date on which the consumer or a third party, other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer, accepts the first goods.
Requirements for the goods when returning: The right of refusal can only be exercised if the consumer presents the goods in their original packaging in a preserved commercial form, together with all the accessories and accessories that belong to it of "TEMPEX" Ltd..
Attention: Drones, cameras, gyroscopes, remote controls, flight controllers and other essential products should be returned unactivated* , and/or that passwords, profiles and others preventing the restoration of the factory settings as they are in their original form have been put into operation. Merchandise is non-returnable if an insurance code or other OEM license is activated. In this case, the goods are treated as USED.
* „Activate“ means connecting DJI products to their central server and activating them with a customer profile. In this way, the product is registered to the customer's profile and subsequent deactivation or change of ownership is impossible. Once activated, the product cannot be subsequently sold as new.
Batteries, remote controls and other products that contain batteries should be returned by the user uncharged. Otherwise, the product will be treated as USED. Accessories and consumables must be returned in a complete set and undamaged packaging. In the event that the integrity of the packaging of the relevant consumable is violated, the user can exercise his right to refuse the purchased drone, camera or other main product and the consumables for them, and should pay at his own expense the value of the consumable with damaged packaging. DJI CARE type insurances as well as purchased software licenses are non-refundable.
- In case of exercised right of withdrawal from the Contract, the user is obliged to submit a completed Standard form for refusal / Appendix No. 6 to Art. 47, para. 1, item 8 and art. 52, para. 2 and 4 of the PPE/ or to state in writing, in an unequivocal manner, his desire to refuse to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or address: city of Plovdiv, p.k. 4004, "Kuklensko Shose" Blvd. No. 52. You can download the text of the form here or fill it out online here.
- When sending the refusal by e-mail or to a physical address, a representative of TEMPEX Ltd. will contact the user to confirm receipt of the refusal. When completing an opt-out form online, the user will receive an immediate confirmation of the opt-out at the e-mail specified by him.
- Within 14 days from the date of application the customer has notified "TEMPEX" Ltd. of his decision to withdraw from the Contract, the same is obliged to send/hand over the goods together with all related accessories and accessories back to "TEMPEX" Ltd. Until the goods are returned to "TEMPEX" Ltd., the risk of their accidental loss or damage is borne entirely by the user.
- Within 14 days from the date of receipt of the refusal by "TEMPEX" Ltd., the company will refund all payments made by the user for the purchase of the goods, including those for delivery, with the exception of additional costs related to a selected by the user a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by TEMPEX Ltd. It is possible to postpone the reimbursement of the amounts until the goods are received back or until proof of the shipment of the goods to "TEMPEX" Ltd. is presented, depending on which of the two events occurred earlier. The direct costs of returning the goods are at the user's expense.
- In the event that the returned goods do not meet the requirements described in these General Terms and Conditions, they may not be accepted by TEMPEX Ltd. In such a case, the same should be taken back by the user and "TEMPEX" Ltd. is not responsible for the failure to fulfill this obligation.
- When requesting the return of goods purchased through an online payment purchase, it is necessary to return all goods purchased with the relevant payment purchase, and the indication of individual goods is not applicable. In this case, all claims for a refund of the price paid should be addressed directly to the relevant financial institution that credited the online purchase, with which the goods subject to the respective return request were purchased.
Change to these Terms
Using cookies on this website
What is a "cookie"?
Cookies are small files that are stored on your internet browsing device (e.g computer, tablet or phone). Cookies don't store your personal details such as your credit card details, your name or your date of birth.
What types of Cookies do we use?
Our site uses session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies operate from the moment you log on to the site until the moment you log off. Once you log off session cookies are deleted. Persistent cookies will not be deleted after each session.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
These are essential to our site, if these are disabled, your experience on our site may be interrupted and you may not be able to use a shopping basket or make payment.
- Performance Cookies
Performance Cookies collect anonymous data about visitors. We use the data to improve your future experience and identify issues that our users may be experiencing.
- Functionality Cookies
Functionality Cookies customize the look and appearance of our site. For example, a functionality cookie will remember your username and language preferences the next time you visit.
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies
Targeting or Advertising Cookies deliver advertisements that are tailored to your web activity. A targeting cookie tracks what you click on whilst on our site, and may share details of what you click on with other organizations such as advertisers. These cookies can also help us to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. Third-party cookies may be used on our website by approved organizations to provide services on our website.
What happens if I turn off Cookies?
If you disable or delete cookies you may not be able to shop or access important parts of our site. Further information on cookies, including instructions on how to amend your browser settings to turn off cookies, is available widely online
If you do not want store.dji.bg to store cookies, you can delete them here. Please note that the deletion of the cookies may lead to violations in the functionality of this website.