POLICY FOR GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION
ABOUT: USE OF THE WEBSITE store.dji.bg
Effective from 25.05.2018y.
Last modified on 25.07.2018y.
TEMPEX Ltd., VAT BG115628318, with headquarters and management address: 4004 Plovdiv, 52 "Kuklensko shose" blvd. ("the Company", "TEMPEX", "We", "Us") processes information with personal data.
The website store.dji.bg is owned by TEMPEX Ltd., and is managed by the Company in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation and the related legal framework including, but not limited to, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR").
This Policy is intended to inform you of the way we handle your personal data as an administrator and your rights. TEMPEX Ltd. strives to provide you with accessible and useful information on the website.
The protection of personal data is very important to us and therefore TEMPEX Ltd. does not sell your data to other companies or people. If we give your data to third parties, these will be our contractors who process the information on our behalf following our instructions and applying our privacy standard. Our primary goal is to be as clear and specific as possible about the process of your personal information and we provide it as well as your rights.
Information about the Administrator of General Data:
- Name: TEMPEX Ltd.
- UIC/VAT: BG115628318
- Headquarters and management address: 4004 Plovdiv, 52 "Kuklensko shose" blvd.
- Address for operation: 4004 Plovdiv, 52 "Kuklensko shose" blvd.
- Correspondence data: 4004 Plovdiv, 52 "Kuklensko shose" blvd.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone.: 032/ 390 100
Information for the Competent Supervisory Authority:
- Name: Commission for Genera; Data Protection
- Headquarters and management address: 1592 Sofia, 2 "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov" blvd.
- Correspondence data: 1592 Sofia, 2 "Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov" blvd.
- Telephone: 02/ 915 3 518
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
What is General Data?
Under the new regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR") General data is any information related to an identified or identifiable individual (such as email, names, age, date of birth, phone number, etc.).
TEMPEX does not process personal data which reveal race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical belief of unions. TEMPEX does not process genetic or biometric data to identify an individual's health, sex life or sexual orientation.
Collecting, processing and use of General Data
TEMPEX collects, uses, processes and stores your General Data that is required for the Company to perform services and marketing. We use your data to manage your purchases. Data can also be used for statistical purposes for TEMPEX to improve the quality of our services, as well as marketing activities.
Below are the types of personal information that TEMPEX can collect and the ways we can use it. Detailed information on the different types of data that are being collected will be found, when you use our service and proved information about the Company.
What kind of General Data we collect and process?
- When processing your order or signing a contract we use your names, email address, address for delivery, contact hone.
- Payment and protection of the Data you give for the transaction - email address, customer number, phone number, invoice address, shipping address, information for payment, amount of the purchase and frequency.
- For an invoice - your names, address of delivery, email address, payment type used, amount of payment, date of purchase.
- Participating in online research and other marketing activities - different types of information, including but not only your name, address, telephone number, email address, the way you would prefer to be contacted and information about your credit card, history of your purchases and searches.
- To ensure safety from defective product and complaints - your names, email address, the products that are purchased, address, information about the complaint and the concerned product.
For what purposes and on what basis we use your personal information?
The main activities, purposes and grounds that are for processing your General Data by TEMPEX are:
- Data for the execution of the orders in TEMPEX shops on the grounds of the conclusion of a contract;
- Data about our payment fraud prevention system based on our legitimate interest in protecting the data we control;
- Posting and billing of purchases and an e-shop on the basis of our legal obligation;
- Data related to your access management (identification), based on your consent;
- Marketing activities of the Company on the basis of consent.
The personal information we collect allows us to keep you updated on our latest products and upcoming events. It also helps us to improve our services and advertise. If you do not want to appear in our list of addresses, you can unsubscribe at any time by updating your account and website preferences.
What are cookies?
The Cookies are small files, which are stored in your internet browser with information (language, time of connection, websites) or a hard drive when you visit the site.We can use your recent visits so we can improve and help with your search. The paragraphs below provide you with the necessary information about the cookies that TEMPEX uses on its website. We draw attention to the fact that, if you share the use of your device with other people, it is possible to change the personalized of the cookies.
What kind of Cookies are used?
- Cookies needed for running your search, which gives you the opportunity to use basic features like shopping cart and they support your possible identification throughout the search;
- Custom cookies that enable you to visit websites in a customized way based on your previous visits, purchases and more. They allow you to find the offers that suit you the most;
- Advertising cookies that allow you to receive offers from TEMPEX on other websites;
You can set up your Internet browser so that it doesn't save cookies or delete the previous ones. If you want to use these features, please contact the manufacturer of your Internet browser. TEMPEX is not responsible if your Internet browser, that you use, does not support usage control, refuse to save or delete saved cookies. In case you disable the cookies or delete the saved ones depending on their type, you may violate the function of the website.
Disclosure of your General Data
In some cases, TEMPEX may disclose certain personal information to strategic partners - subcontractors, who work with us to provide products and services related to the Company's activities or to helps TEMPEX's marketing. The personal information will be shared only in order to provide or improve our products, service and advertising: it won't be shared with third parties for their marketing purpose.
For cases, that TEMPEX shares information about you with third parties - suppliers of TEMPEX, the Company has mechanisms to ensure that they provide data protection. Your data is confidential for our partners.
It may be necessary - by law, trial, litigation or on request by public or governmental authorities in or outside your country of domicile - TEMPEX to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you, if we find out that it is necessary for national security purposes, law enforcement or other matters.
Transfer to third countries
TEMPEX does not transfer your Data out of the Group to third countries outside the EU.
Protection of your personal information
TEMPEX takes measures - including administrative, technical, physical measures - to protect your personal information from loss, to be stolen and misuse, as well as from unauthorized access, disclosed, alteration or destruction.
All employees of TEMPEX are required to protect the confidentiality of your information and to observe the applicable organizational and technical measures for their protection. The access to your Data is restricted.
For cases, that TEMPEX shares information about you with third parties - suppliers of TEMPEX, the Company has mechanisms to ensure that they provide data protection.
Storage of your personal information
Your rights in relation to your General Data
If you have provided your General Data to TEMPEX, you have the following options at anytime:
Right to access your General Data: You have the right to receive confirmation from us whether your General Data is being processed and if it is, you can have access to your General Data and information.
Right to correct your General Data: If you find out, that the General Data which we are processing is incorrect, you have the right to change it.
Right to delete your General Data (right to be forgotten) : In certain circumstances, for instance if your General Data is been unlawfully processed or you withdrawn your consent ( if the process of General Data is based on consent) and there is no reason to continue with process, you have the right to request deleting your General Data.
Right to restrict processing : In certain circumstances, for instance if you have doubts about the accuracy of your General Data or you have objected to our legitimate purpose, you may request that we restrict the processing of your General Data until there is a solution.
Right to object processing: In certain circumstances, such as if you have any doubts about our legitimate interest in processing your General Data, you are entitled to object processing.
Right to upload data : If your General Data is processed automatically with your consent or in order to fulfill our contractual relations, you may request that we provide you with your General Data in a readable format for transfer to another data controller.
Right to submit a complaint to a supervised authority: You have the right to submit a complaint about the processing of your General Data by us in the relevant authority - the General Data Protection Commission or in court.
If you want to use your rights or to refuse to receive our newsletter bulletin and other marketing communications, you may want to contact us by sending a message to email@example.com or by sending a letter to the following address: 4004 Plovdiv, 52 "Kuklensko shose" blvd., TEMPEX Ltd., for the Data Protection Officer.
We may refuse to process requests that are unreasonably duplicated, require disproportionate technical efforts, jeopardize the confidentiality of other users, request which are extremely impractical or otherwise not required by the law.
Using your rights, when they aren't repeating or unreasonable are not going to be charged with a fee. In case of frequent repetitions, the Company may impose an additional administrative fee.
Validity and policy update
IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT US ABOUT QUESTIONS, REGARDING OUR CURRENT POLICY OR GENERAL DATA PROTECTION, PLEASE CONTACT US IN THE FOLLOWING WAY::
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post: 4004 Plovdiv, 52 "Kuklensko shose" blvd., for the Data Protection Officer