DJI Mini 2 Drones | DJI Store Sofia
DJI Mini 2 Drones | DJI Store Sofia
DJI Mini 2 Camera Drone
899,00лв. tax incl.
DJI Mini 2 Camera Drone is compatible with DJI Smart Controller
Вземи желания продукт сега, избери подходяща за теб схема на изплащане:
Не е нужно да избираш, може да имаш всичко!
Купи на равни вноски стоки от 100 до 30000 лв., избери най-подходящата за теб вноска.
С TBI Pay, пазаруването е лесно, гъвкаво и напълно онлайн.
Контролът е в твоите ръце, не чакай.
Make Your Moments Fly
There are many places you visit once in a lifetime. Bring DJI Mini 2 for a unique perspective, and make the most of your travels.
Pack Light, Fly Free
Just how light is DJI Mini 2? At less than 249 g, it weighs about as much as an apple and fits in the palm of your hand. Compact and convenient, Mini 2 is your ideal travel companion, transforming how you capture your favorite memories.1
Small But Mighty
Thanks to intuitive and advanced features packed in a portable frame, DJI Mini 2 provides complete freedom wherever and however you want to create. Whether you’re shooting at a deserted beach or capturing the details of a fun family reunion, Mini 2 can handle it all.
It may be small, but this drone packs a ton of power.
With a max battery life of 31 minutes, DJI Mini 2 grants more than enough time to compose the perfect shot.2
Mini 2 can resist level 5 winds and take off at a max altitude of 4,000 meters, so your footage is stable even when flying along a windy coastline or high above an alpine forest.
OcuSync 2.0 Video Transmission
Explore your world without limitations.
Mini 2 supports up to 10 km of HD video transmission and has excellent anti-interference capabilities, giving you the ability to fly farther and see clearer.3
Relive your best moments through footage that wows.
3-Axis Gimbal with 4K Camera
It’s like pressing the replay button on your memories.
A 12MP camera in the sky delivers content guaranteed to impress. Along with 4K/30fps video and a 3-axis motorized gimbal, Mini 2 ensures stunning image quality that is consistently smooth no matter how adventurous your piloting gets.
There’s no need to get so close for your dream shot.
4x digital zoom makes it safer and more convenient when transitioning between shots of varying distance and composition.
Instantly master aerial photography.
With just a few taps, DJI Mini 2 automatically records and shoots professional-level videos to share directly on social media. Whether you’re a beginner or a more experienced flyer, the DJI Fly app helps you produce impressive results complete with soundtracks and filters.
Show off just how epic your view is.
Select from Wide-Angle, 180°, and Sphere panoramas, and DJI Mini 2 will do the rest, generating a panoramic masterpiece almost instantly.
Why wait to share your best photos?
The DJI Fly app features intelligent, built-in photo optimization. The app automatically enhances image quality after downloading a photo, resulting in vivid colors and details that pop.
Simplify your creativity among the clouds and put amazing shots within reach.
Simplified Flight for Stunning Content
DJI Mini 2 carefully optimizes user experience and intelligent features. Thanks to Smart Return to Home, automatic takeoff, and precise hovering, operation is more streamlined and safer than ever.4 The possibilities are endless when the sky is your playground.
Discover a new adventure.
Not sure where to fly? Figuring out where to take off no longer needs to be a headache. Plan your itinerary in advance with the DJI Fly app, and you might even come across another aerial photography enthusiast.5
Direct Download and Instant Editing
It’s that easy.
When Mini 2 is close to your smartphone, the DJI Fly app will automatically recognize and connect to the aircraft and synchronize selected photos and videos at 20 MB/s.6
With this new feature, you can easily cut out a segment of your footage to edit and download. Hunting for your favorite shot or worrying about insufficient storage is a thing of the past.
The intuitive editor of the DJI Fly app includes a diverse set of creative templates. Flying, shooting, editing, and sharing can be done almost instantly, allowing you to create and share on the go.
See for Yourself
DJI Mini 2 packs powerful performance in an impossibly light body. Mini 2 is the ideal choice for beginners and content creators looking to level up.
Dimensions shown in AR may differ from those of the actual product.
Optimal Options for Every Occasion
360° Propeller Guard
Protect Mini 2’s propellers for added flight safety. Suitable for flying indoors and locations with obstacles.7
Two-Way Charging Hub
This practical accessory holds three batteries and charges them in sequence. It can also be used as a mobile power source to charge the remote control, smartphone, and other devices.8
DJI Mini Bag +
Able to hold Mavic Mini, Mini 2, and extra accessories, this daily bag comes in a variety of colors.9
This ingenious display case charges and stores Mini 2, allowing you to show off your drone in style.10
DIY Creative Kit
The creative kit features DIY stickers and pens, allowing you to put your unique stamp on Mini 2.11
Customize your Mini 2 with several fun compatible accessories.12
- Aircraft takeoff weight includes battery, propellers, and a microSD card. Check all applicable rules and regulations before use and always fly safely near others.
- Measured at a constant speed of 14 kph in windless conditions.
- Unobstructed, free of interference, and when FCC-compliant. Maximum flight range specification is a proxy for radio link strength and resilience. It only refers to the maximum, one-way flight distance without considering Return to Home. Always follow local rules and regulations and fly your drone within your visual line of sight unless otherwise permitted.
- Vision positioning requires non-reflective, discernable surfaces, and adequate lighting. Available at altitudes from 0.5-30 m. The vertical and horizontal positioning accuracy is within ±0.1 m.
- Currently, Fly Spots are only available in China.
- This data is the highest download speed in the 5.8GHz frequency band. When using the QuickTransfer function in the 2.4GHz frequency band, the maximum download speed is 6 MB/s.
- The 360° Propeller Guard must be purchased separately. To ensure safety, please avoid any contact between the aircraft and yourself or others when the aircraft is powered on.
- The Two-Way Charging Hub must be purchased separately.
- The DJI Mini Bag + must be purchased separately.
- The Charging Base must be purchased separately.
- The DIY Creative Kit must be purchased separately.
- The Snap Adapter must be purchased separately. Accessories must be under 30 grams. Make sure the Snap Adapter and connected devices are properly attached before takeoff.
*The parameters listed on this page were all measured in a controlled test environment. Results may vary; please refer to actual product experience.
**All relevant laws and regulations were observed when shooting the photo and video content displayed on this website.
|DJI Mavic Mini 2|
|Takeoff Weight1||< 249 g|
|Diagonal Distance||213 mm|
|Max Ascent Speed|
|Max Descent Speed|
|Max Speed (near sea level, no wind)|
|Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level||4000 m|
(2000 m when taking off with propeller guard)
|Max Flight Time||31 mins (measured while flying at 4.7 m/s in windless conditions)|
|Max Wind Speed Resistance||8.5-10.5 m/s (Scale 5)|
|Max Tilt Angle|
|Max Angular Velocity (by default)*|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C|
|Transmitter Power (EIRP)|
|Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS)||GPS+GLONASS+GALILEO|
|Hovering Accuracy Range|
|Stabilization||3-axis (tilt, roll, pan)|
|Max Control Speed (tilt)||100°/s|
|Angular Vibration Range||±0.01°|
|Downward||Hovering Range: 0.5-10 m|
|Operating Environment||Non-reflective, discernable surfaces|
Diffuse reflectivity (> 20%,such as cement pavement)
Adequate lighting (lux > 15, Normal exposure environment of indoor fluorescent lamp)
|Shutter Speed||Electronic Shutter: 4-1/8000 s|
|Max Image Size|
|Still Photography Modes|
|Max Video Bitrate||100 Mbps|
|Supported File Formats|
|Photo Format||JPEG/DNG (RAW)|
|Video Format||MP4 (H.264/MPEG-4 AVC|
|Remote Controller & Video Transmission|
|Max Transmission Distance (unobstructed, free of interference)3|
|Operating Temperature||10° to 40° C|
|Transmission Power (EIRP)|
|Battery Capacity||5200 mAh|
|Supported Mobile Device Size||Max length: 92 mm|
|Supported USB Port Types|
|Video Transmission System||OcuSync 2.0|
|Live View Quality||Remote Controller: 720p/30fps|
|Max Bitrate||8 Mbps|
|Latency (depending on environmental conditions and mobile device)||About 200 ms|
|Input||100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.5 A|
|Output||12V 1.5 A / 9V 2A / 5V 3A|
|Rated Power||18 W|
|Intelligent Flight Battery|
|Max Charging Voltage||8.8 V|
|Battery Type||LiPo 2S|
|Net Weight||86.2 g|
|Charging Temperature Range||5° to 40°C|
|Max Charging Power||29 W|
|Required Operating System|
|Supported SD Cards|
|Supported SD Cards||UHS-I Speed Class 3 or above is required. A list of recommended microSD cards can be found below.|
|Recommended microSD Cards|
- The standard weight of the aircraft (including battery, propellers, and a microSD card) is 242 grams. Actual product weight may vary. Registration is not required in some countries and regions. Check local rules and regulations before use. These specifications have been determined through tests conducted with the latest firmware. Firmware updates can enhance performance, so updating to the latest firmware is highly recommended.
- Due to local policy and regulation restrictions, the 5.8 GHz frequency band is currently banned in certain countries, including but not limited to Japan, Russia, Israel, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan. Please use the 2.4 GHz frequency band when operating in these locations. Always check local rules and regulations before use, as they may change over time.
- Maximum flight range specification is a proxy for radio link strength and resilience, not aircraft battery capability. It only refers to the maximum, one-way flight distance. Data was measured in an open environment without interference. Please pay attention to the return prompt on the DJI Fly app during actual flight. Refer to the following applicable standard in different countries and regions:
- FCC: United States, Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Chile, Colombia, Puerto Rico, and other regions
- SRRC: Mainland China
- CE: UK, Russia, France, Germany, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Macau, New Zealand, UAE, and other regions
- MIC: Japan.
- Data is tested under different standards in open areas free of interference. It only refers to the maximum, one-way flight distance without considering Return to Home. Please pay attention to RTH prompts in the DJI Fly app during actual flight.
|Content||DJI Mini 2||DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo|
|DJI Mini 2||x 1||x 1|
|Remote Controller||x 1||x 1|
|Intelligent Flight Battery||x 1||x 3|
|Pair of Spare Propellers||x 1||x 3|
|Type-C Cable||x 1||x 1|
|Gimbal Protector||x 1||x 1|
|RC Cable (USB Type-C Connector)||x 1||x 1|
|RC Cable (Lightning Connector)||x 1||x 1|
|RC Cable (Standard Micro-USB Connector)||x 1||x 1|
|Pair of Spare Control Sticks||x 1||x 1|
|Spare Screw||x 6||x 18|
|Screwdriver||x 1||x 1|
|Propeller Holder||/||x 1|
|Two-Way Charging Hub||/||x 1|
|DJI 18W USB Charger||/||x 1|
|Shoulder Bag||/||x 1|